Mini Fragrance Direct Haul

Hello Everyone,

Today I have my very first haul on this blog, I purchased a few items on fragrance direct and wanted to share them with you.



So I will start off with the make up bits that I purchased. I picked up two blushes from the brand 'Fashionista', I've never heard of this brand so I wanted to give them a go. They were only £1 each. The colour I went for are 'Cinnamon' and 'Butterscotch'. Butterscotch is far too light for me so I will be giving that to my sister but Cinnamon is amazing! I absolutely love it. It's gorgeous on my skin tone and I highly recommend it. They are so pigmented! You have to have light hand with these, they also last the whole day. I am so tempted to purchase more of the colours.

Foundation...now with foundations I have never found one that is my shade, its been a constant struggle. Buying one online is probably not the wisest since you can't really tell if its your shade through a computer screen but I decided to purchase the Revlon Whipped foundation in the shade caramel. Let me just tell you...its perfect and definitely the best shade for me and I'm obsessed! The best part is its only £3.99



I LOVE cleansers and always up for trying out new ones. I use it to remove make up and sometimes just as part of my night routine. This one caught my eye because it said 'hydrating' which if you know me anything with that word gets my attention. I really like it, I love how easy it is to get rid of my make up, the smell is nice as well and not too over powering. This was £4.50
I didn't take a close up of the perfume but to be honest I don't really like it that much, it was pretty cheap and I wanted to give it a go but I won't be purchasing it again.

Hope you guys enjoyed, you should definitly visit fragrance direct they have amazing prices for skincare, hair, body etc.

Thank you,
SabrinKSaeid
4 comments on "Mini Fragrance Direct Haul"
  1. Love your blog!! Great haul, I cant believe those blushes were only £1 each that's so good, I will definitely be checking out fragrance direct for some bargains haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should definitely check them out they are amazing xx

      Delete
  2. hey doll,where did you purchase the revlon foundation..link please :* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, here is the link

      http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/revlon/revlon-colorstay-whipped-creme-makeup-237ml/invt/0058322

      Delete