Go-To Make Up Routine

Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share with you some of the makeup I have been reaching out for the most. I do like to take my time when applying my make up so I make sure to have at least one hour to get ready.


I have been loving the Superdrug B.Even foundation lately, its perfect for spring and summer as it has SPF 15 and controls the oils on my face. I blend it out using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which gives me a flawless finish. I have it in the shade 070 Caramel and it matches me perfectly. Next I move on to concealer, I use the Bobbi Brown face touch up skin in the shade 6.5 warm almond to hide my dark circles. 
I then warm up my skin using the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade dark deep with a real techniques contour brush. The blusher that I have been using recently is the Fashionista one in the shade cinnamon and I really like it. 
Now for my favourite part...HIGHLIGHTER! This is by far my favourite highlighter, I use the one that is on the right hand side and pop it on top of my cheekbones. 
I would say I probably spend the most time on my brows and it takes forever to get them to look good, the product I use is actually a matte eyeshadow from MUA in the shade chestnut and I fill them in using an angled brush from Barry M. 
The base is complete I move on to my eyes, I start of by mixing a bit of the orange shade from Kiko cosmetics with my Mineralize Skinfinish and put it onto my crease and then apply my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara which I love. 
Nearly done, final step is lips. Nude lips is the way to go, I line them with my natural collection liner in the shade cinnamon and fill it in, then on top of that apply my Revlon lipstick in mink. To top that off I put the collection cream puff in Angel delight.

Finally done!

I hope you guys enjoyed, if you have tried any of these product I would love to know what you think of it and if you have any product recommendations I would love to hear them. 

Thank you, 
SabrinKSaeid





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment