What's In My Make Up Bag

I'm not the type of person that would carry a ton of make up products around with me on a daily basis. I wanted to share with you some of the things I carry with me if I was perhaps going to an occasion or an event and just needed to touch up. 

Starting off with my current favourite mascara, the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I've been loving this for quite some time, its perfect for lengthening and giving a bit of volume. If you have not tried this for some reason I highly suggest you do!


Bobbi brown face touch up stick concealer is just an essential for whenever I need some coverage on my face or if my concealer has slid off for some reason, its perfect as its my skin tone and is very easy to work with. 

Next up the sleek eyebrow pencil. Man I love this so much, I love that it has a spooly on one end and then the pencil on the other, the shade I have is in 'dark' and is great for me. I would suggest you be light handed with this and build it up. The best part is you don't have to sharpen it, just twist it up.

As for lip products I do carry a few 'just in case'. Starting off with the lip liner which is the natural collection one in 'cinnamon'. Then I have the Manhattan matte lip cream which is light but with the lip liner and the lipstick it works great and is long lasting. The lipstick I carry is the Revlon one in mink which is a great nude for us darker skin women. 

Of course not forgetting Carmex. Need this everywhere I go. 

That is all I carry in my make up bag, what do you carry in yours?

Thank you,
Sabrin

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment