Mini Haul

So recently I picked up a few things and decided to create a haul blog post. 


I placed an order at feelunique because I saw this embryolisse cream that I've been wanting to try for the longest time and it was also reduced so had to put that into my basket. Now my brow game is totally not on point, I've found that I hate the way they look when I fill them in, it just looks muddy?! It's really annoying and frustrating so was on a hunt for a good brow product, eventually decided to pick up the Rimmel brow kit as I heard a lot of good stuff about it (I will hopefully let you guys know how I get on with both products).

Moving on to nail products, finding the perfect shade of grey is so difficult. I mean I've been searching for one for ages and I am very fussy to be honest but I found this nail varnish from essence in the shade 53 Rock my world and really liked it. It dries pretty fast and has a thick brush which I like.
Poundland nail varnishes are amazing so I popped in there again to have a browse and decided to pick up the base and top coat and I'm really excited to try that out.

Never knew Ikea had stationary, not a big section but still had cute things so I picked up this notebook. Sticking to the grey theme I went into Oliver Bonas last week and fell in love with this card holder, its the cutest thing ever and really happy I purchased it.
And last but not least had to order earphones as mine broke so decided to purchase the JVC ones.

Thank you for reading,

Sabrin
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment