Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette+Swatches

Sleek palettes are simply amazing and really affordable. I picked this one up because my sister showed me a picture of it and the colours were right up my street. 


Yes its called 'Enchanted Forest' and every single name is super cute!

This is the first row on the palette.
 From the first row my favourite colour has to be Drizella its just a gorgeous shade and really suits my complexion.
Bottom row: Anastasia is coming off more red but it definitely is a true purple.
Ahh its really hard to pick a favourite colour but to be honest I am really excited to use Anastasia because I've been looking for a purple eyeshadow for a long time and this has great pigment just like the rest of the colours on the palette. You have to be very careful with these eyeshadows because like I said they are all very pigmented so when picking some up to put on your eye lid start off with a little bit and work your way up to the desired look you want to achieve.

This palette is just perfection and I can't wait to experiment with it and create different looks.

Thank you for reading, share your current favourite palette down below.

Sabrin
4 comments on "Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette+Swatches"
  1. What a beautiful palette, I love the shades, they're totally different but so unique! Sleek palettes are so great.

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I really love them, thank you so much for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to get a Sleek palette for ages, the shades in this one are so so gorgeous!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They honesty are! I would highly recommend you check this palette out or a more neutral palette from sleek!! Thank you for commenting ❤️

      Delete